I was surprised when I was tagged by Shashi and Beij of Relax and Please Your Taste Buds with the Liebster Award, which actually means favorite in German. This award is actually given to bloggers with less than 200 followers. Once a blogger receives it, he or she needs to share at least 7 to 10 things about his/herself. Then tag 7 deserving bloggers and inform them that they have been tagged.
So here are some random facts about myself:
1. My nickname, Mish, was given to me by a classmate in high school. Before that I was often referred to as Mich. I like Mish more so I stuck with it.
2. I am a pesco-vegetarian. I don't eat meat. Only seafood, tofu, veggie meat, and real veggies. I started becoming a vegetarian when I was in 3rd year high school.
3. I am(was) a CHEERLEADER! I was a member of the SSA Pep Squad in high school and we won in the national championships. However, I wasn't able to pursue cheerleading in college cause my school didn't have any. And yes, I can tumble, do splits, and fly in the air!
4. I was 15 when I first traveled abroad alone. I was picked up by my aunt at JFK in New York.
5. I have already attended 6 schools my entire existence: a progressive pre-school, an all girls catholic school, a co-ed catholic school, a non-sectarian school, and two state universities. I'm about to enter my 7th, San Beda College of Law. :)
6. I love sleeping! I'd rather sleep than eat. I could sleep for 15 hours straight. I haven't gone beyond that but I think I could beat my record. ;)
7. I have a four and a half month old baby named Zack. :) He's the most beautiful and precious thing I've got!
There you go! I am tagging:
Rae of Scatterbraintures
Nira of Style Kissed
Janus of Freya's Jewels
Lorsh of Middle Ground
Nikki of Chalks and Heels
all about being pretty JHENZ is me!