This would be the first of the series of blog posts that I'll be dedicating to E.L.F. Cosmetics' products. E.L.F. is an emerging beauty line that offers cosmetics and the like. Their name actually means Eyes, Lips and Face. Anyway, these products that I'll be featuring were sent to me by E.L.F. Cosmetics Philippines for review purposes. :)
Going back, I first encountered E.L.F. Cosmetics when I was on vacation in Guam. I was looking for makeup that I could get as a present for my sisters and I saw this brand. I haven't heard of E.L.F beforehand, but I got hooked because of their cheap price. When I got to try their products myself, I got even more amazed with the performance and affordability of their products! Unfortunately, their products weren't available at the Philippines at that time. It was only recently when they opened up stalls in different malls all over Metro Manila.
|E.L.F. Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Cherry Tart|
Information from E.L.F.'s website about the E.L.F. Luscious Liquid Lipstick:
Lip therapy is here! Intensive hydrating agents along with natural pigments leave lips with long-lasting color and moisture. The Luscious Liquid Lipstick creates gorgeous wearable color that flatters a multitude of skin tones and looks.
- It has a very nice subtle color. I can wear it to school.
- It is a lipstick and lip gloss in one!
- The scent and taste is not strong. It actually tastes minty.
- I love the pen style packaging. It doesn't spill, the amount to be dispensed is adjustable, and fits perfectly in my small makeup bag.
- It is very affordable! (Retails for P129.00 or around $2+)
- Available locally. It can be bought at any E.L.F. stall in malls all over Metro Manila.
- The color is sheer.
- You have to reapply often because the color fades quite fast.
- I am not sure with the moisturizing effect, but I need to use a lip balm before application. Please take note that I have very dry lips.
|Swatch on my arm|
(I really don't have swatch worthy lips so I asked my sister to use the product, but I have tried the product myself as well)
Is the product worth buying? Definitely, YES! This product is perfect for everyday use and worth your every cent. I'd love to try other shades, such as Pink Lemonade and Ruby Slipper, as well. :)
Find out more about E.L.F. products from their Facebook page (ELF Cosmetics Philippines) and follow them on Twitter (@ELFCosmeticsPH)
Have you tried any E.L.F. products yet? :)