Welcome the holiday season with a visit to Circuit Makati Bazaar 2015, the biggest outdoor bazaar in Makati, featuring over two hundred sellers including famous celebrities, Instagramers Manila, artisans, kidtrepreneurs and merchants from Karl Edwards International. This outdoor bazaar will open its doors to the public starting tomorrow, November 27, until November 29 at the Globe Circuit Events Ground at Makati’s newest and most dynamic entertainment district. The three-day bazaar promises the widest and most exciting selection of gift items, great fashion finds, accessories, knick knacks, electronics, toys, and great food finds.
Here are some of the fun and exciting activities that you should look forward to at the Circuit Makati Bazaar 2015:
- Hobnob with celebrities such as Tim Yap, Dani Barretto, CJ Jaravatta, Maritess Allen, and other big names in entertainment and fashion. You may also join the celebrity auction every night at 8:00 pm and bring home special items from these celebrities.
- Be awed by the creativity and entrepreneurial smarts of kidtrepreneurs from Multiple Intelligence International School who have especially crafted gift items to delight you.
- Enjoy workshops from Happy Bubbles, wellness talks and many more from different merchant partners.
- Listen to Christmas carols on November 27 at 9:00 pm and dance your way to fitness with Ignite Asia – a Zumba party led by Zes Loreta Bates and Steve Boedt on November 28 at 6:00 pm.
- Fuel up and dine alfresco with Mercato and Family Mart.
- Get instant freebies and a chance to win the latest gadgets when you shop using your MasterCard. Enter for free when you show your MasterCard at the gate.
- Explore the newly opened Circuit Lane and celebrate the start of the holidays at its Brew and BBQ activity.
- Watch out for performances by Up Dharma Down (November 27), Never the Strangers (November 28), and Taken by Cars (November 29) at The Deck at 7:00 pm every evening.
Aside from the bazaar, celebrate the rest of the holiday season in a series of OPM Concerts on December 3, 10, 25 and January 1 at the Globe Circuit Events Ground. Bring the family to Circuit Makati on December 26 to 30 for an outdoor movie screening and usher in the Christmas vibes with Christmas performances in Circuit Lane on November 21, December 5 and December 12.
You can enjoy all these for only PhP 50 only as entrance fee to the Circuit Makati Bazaar 2015!
For added information, check out facebook.com/CircuitMakatiOfficial or check www.makeitmakati.com/circuit-makati.